Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Paige Showerscreens


Paige  Showerscreens 





Having worked extensively in the shop-fitting industry for eight years, providing my clients with a quality service, and more recently for a major Melbourne company installing shower screens, mirrors and splash-backs. 

Now operating my own business, "Paige Showerscreens", I am in the perfect position to utilise these skills, years of experience providing a quality service, to deliver to you a high level of workmanship at a competitive cost. 

I take great pride in providing my customers with a quality service that is punctual, courteous and with the minimum of fuss.


Please feel free to contact me for an obligation-free quote for installation of showerscreens and mirrors.








Paige Showerscreens

Alice Renae Paige 


Email: alicepaige@ymail.com


phone: 0448-074-806









$10.00 from each shower unit sold 

will be donated back into the 
GLBTIQ Community.
Community groups befitting will be 
Y-Gender, Vic-Gender And Alice's cafe catch-up.